WPCA provides its member businesses and organizations with pertinent information, promotes innovation and regulatory flexibility, and helps members towards compliance with the Federal Clean Air Act.
Benefits of Membership
- Community recognition and appreciation
- Increased company productivity
- Company pride from environmental stewardship
- Partnership networking and information sharing
- Recognition as an environmental leader in the business community
- Promotional materials and programs for employees
- WPCA exhibit at company events
- Knowing that you’re making a difference!
- Recognition Awards and Publicity
The WPCA recognizes members each year that have implemented innovative or highly effective programs aimed at reducing harmful emissions or otherwise improving air quality in southeastern Wisconsin.
What will you do as a partner?
After becoming a partner, your organization will work collaboratively with other partners and the WPCA steering committee to achieve program action plans for cleaner air. Your organization can make a difference in improving air quality through voluntary modifications to production methods, promoting transportation alternatives to employees, creating partnerships with local schools, and distributing information on the impacts of ground-level ozone and how individual actions can reduce its formation.
You can also take advantage of WPCA activities, including:
- Green & Healthy Schools
- Free Marketing Materials
- Air Quality Advisory Notification
- Air Quality Index Mapping
- Partners’ Recognition Awards
- Best Work Places for Commuters
- Wisconsin DNR Green Tier
- SmartWay Transport
If you want to become a member, receive materials, or if you have questions/comments about Wisconsin Partners for Clean Air, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Wisconsin Partners for Clean Air
2300 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53212