Participate in Air Quality Advisory Efforts
Here is a list of some of the different ways you can educate, motivate and notify your employees when and Air Quality Advisory is announced.
- Distribute the free Ozone and Your Health brochure [PDF* 287KB] (En Español [PDF* 179KB]) and Particulate Matter and Your Health brochure to employees
- Inform employees about how they can take an active role to improve air quality.
- Include articles in your newsletter using the information from the factsheets and brochures
- Send an e-mail message announcing the Air Quality Advisory to your employees
- Post the toll-free Daily Air Quality Hotline, 1-866 Daily Air
- Promote telecommuting to employees during the Air Quality Advisory
- Display commute alternative information (i.e., transit schedules)
- Create an on-site carpool database
- Recognize employees in your organization who take actions to reduce ozone pollution during Air Quality Advisory
- Post Air Quality Advisory fax notification announcements
- Make loudspeaker announcements
- Use e-mail, voice-mail and bulletin boards
- Post a message on your company's electronic signboard for employees and customers