WPCA will enhance the quality of life in southeastern Wisconsin through the successful achievement of cleaner and healthier air. This aim will be achieved through comprehensive, voluntary, community-based efforts.
We are committed to:
- Making the air cleaner for everyone to breathe-especially for the elderly, young children, and people with respiratory illnesses
- Improving air quality in southeastern Wisconsin to meet federal health standards and to reducing future costs of doing business in the region
- Increasing public awareness about the importance of clean air and encouraging individuals to take actions that will help improve air quality
- Reducing traffic congestion and, as a result, increasing business productivity
- Substituting voluntary actions in place of additional air pollution regulations